2010 Chalk Bucket Challenge is now OPEN!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Great job folks. I LOVE watching everyone. Im still trying to get up the nerve to post mine. I have a couple different ones. A headstand, and then a cartwheel. Quality of video and skill too is not that great...lol. I always knew I had alot of "junk in the trunk" but WOW...lol

I always knew I had alot of "junk in the trunk" but WOW...lol

I made some videos last night, will post them tonight. After watching myself on video I have sadly concluded that my body type is "sack-of-potatoes"!

Love all the videos so far - would like to see some more!

Okay, I'll try adding a video, I've never done this before, don't really know what I'm doing. I hope I'm not going to be one of those unintentionally hilarious ones. I'm 44, overweight and relative beginner, please be kind.

Mill circle on bar:
[YOUTUBE]TG8rY924y9A[/YOUTUBE]

Back hip circle on bar:
[YOUTUBE]9sT5Rz15IGA[/YOUTUBE]

Round-off dismount on beam:
[YOUTUBE]cqO-B6ZY8U0[/YOUTUBE]

Cartwheel on floor:
[YOUTUBE]1C3vQ5OnjOM[/YOUTUBE]

Handstand forward roll on floor:
[YOUTUBE]XK_WOPVNISk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Well Nicki

All i can say is that......... I couldnt stand watching you .....you were awful!

Awful good that is!
I am so so impressed!!! I am 44 too, and somewhat curvaceous, but I COULD NEVER DO THAT!!!

Well done!!!! I vote for you to win! :D

Great Job to everyone that has posted Videos. I love watching them. Now in no way could I ever do the stuff that you guys are doing. I have no coordination when it comes to that stuff.

Great Job Nikki! I am super impressed that you did the dreaded Mill Circle!

Niki- you are impressive. I am 36 and out of shape. DD asked me to do a cartwheel this past weekend. She then told me it was "bad" and my legs were "all crunched up" and laughed hysterically. There's NO way I could manage a mill circle- let alone a handstand forward roll. WTG!!!!!

Niki- you are impressive. I am 36 and out of shape. DD asked me to do a cartwheel this past weekend. She then told me it was "bad" and my legs were "all crunched up" and laughed hysterically. There's NO way I could manage a mill circle- let alone a handstand forward roll. WTG!!!!!

Maybe a video of her laughing hysterically would be fun to share??? :D:p

Nicky,
That was awesome, all of it. You could come and compete with our level threes next weekend and win first all around! So cool!

I have to take some video when I'm back to full strength. Gymnastics at my age is dangerous! I tore my ACL a few months ago and I'm not back up to full capability yet.

These videos are great though, keep them coming!

Last edited:
I have to take some video when I'm back to full strength. Gymnastics at my age is dangerous! I tore my ACL a few months ago and I'm not back up to full capability yet.

These videos are great though, keep them coming!

You have to be a parent to enter this challenge though!;)

Coming down the home stretch...

Just a few more days to get those videos uploaded!!!

We will accept videos until 10:00pm EST Friday night!!

Wow Nicki! Now there is some real competition this year!! Looks like 44 is a great age to be in this comp. I am 44 also and my DD is DYING to video tape me making a fool of myself! Unfortunately my DD's gym will probably not let me tumble there.....for good reason! lol! Will have to figure something out! Only have a couple of days left!!!!!

Yes, we definitely need some more videos here!

great job Nicki, you may have inspired me to join our adult class. Did you do gymnastics when you were a child?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

The Best Of All Time: Layout Jaeger

UPDATE: The Liukin Club

Back