2012 YMCA Nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Swiftli

Proud Parent
I found an article where it was announced that the YMCA of Metro. Milwaukee will host the event in 2012.

I was kinda hoping somewhere further south, like Florida, but oh well.

Yes that is what I heard also. Would love it to be in Florida!
I found an article where it was announced that the YMCA of Metro. Milwaukee will host the event in 2012.

I was kinda hoping somewhere further south, like Florida, but oh well.

I am so excited that nationals is in milwaukee, and even more excited that opening ceremonies is at summerfest. this nationals will rock, milwaukee is a great city and has lots to offer! if you've never been to summerfest, you're in for a treat!

It is going to be held at the Frontier Center, the old midwest express center. My daughter and a couple others have competed there for the Harley Meet. Viewing is much better then it was at San Diego. Plenty of parking. There is a hotel attached and also a hotel waterpark walking distance. I have been told the person who is "in charge" is well known and is known for putting on great events. Another option for those attending, Wisconsin Dells - water capital of the world, is only appx 2 hours away. if you are planning on spending some time make sure to check it out and book your room soon. Nationals will run June 28th-July 1st.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back