WAG 8 yo L7 vaulting

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The video says it's unavailable - you might have to change your privacy settings to let us see it through the link. :)

I've been lucky enough to be around some very young talented gymnasts in my time, and I can tell you she rates right up there with some of the best of them! Looks like she is getting some outstanding coaching, and making the best of it! You have every right to brag and them some! Congrats, and enjoy the journey. :)

Better stock up on 8x10 glossies..... and because she's only 8 years old, get her a tutor to teach her how to autograph them in cursive.:)

Thanks for the nice comments guys. She soaks up the coaching she gets like a sponge then comes home talking in gymnastics-speak. Her mom and I just shake are heads up and down but really have no idea what she is talking about. Lol.

Better stock up on 8x10 glossies..... and because she's only 8 years old, get her a tutor to teach her how to autograph them in cursive.:)
If they look for a tutor for her, I happen to be excellent... and I am "fairly near" where they are :) Plus, I'm cheap! ... but also "highly qualified."

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back