WAG Anyone out there in Harvey's path?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I will not give to the American Red Cross, they do marketing great, but not so great at helping people and spending donations wisely. Research for yourself, but there are many organizations that use 100% of donations for benefits. The American Red cross was investigated by congress for their response to Superstorm Sandy and the Haiti earthquake. They were found to have misled congress in relation to "diverted funds". Obviously its your money to spend how you see fit. I'm simply offering that the Red Cross is not a wise choice.
THIS ten times fold. Where we used to live, there was a major national disaster years ago....many many people gave money...and when the red cross left? They took it with them. I will not get into how i know, but trust me when i say my dh and i know......and we will never give to the red cross.

JJ Watts charity has 100% of proceeds to victims. He has done amazing things for the Houston area since the beginning of his rookie year. No one knew who he was when he started visiting the Children's hospital without media ( I have friends who work there), spending time with the kids. He has also started distributing even though he just set up the fund.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back