WAG Anyone out there in Harvey's path?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Me! Thanks. I've been lucky so far but tonight has been horrible for the Houston whole area. Tornados, homes flooding lightening and rain, rain, rain. The entire region is suffering. The worst part is that it's not supposed to leave for days. And a tornado watch just popped up on my screen.

Texas members, how are you and your kids? Any gyms flooded? Are your gymmies driving you crazy? Let us know your safe please.

It's so bad. The news people in the field are obviously so distraught watching people try to leave their homes through chest deep water, knowing more are still in the neighborhoods, in homes rapidly filling with water. The rescue teams can't get to everyone, and in many places the water is already too high for them to get through. I don't remember anything like this ever happening in Houston and it's sobering.

We're dry so far. It'll probably be a while before we hear about the gyms.

My car is about to flood. Water has gotten in the doors but not in the engine yet.

I just have no words...stay safe...thoughts and prayers with all in this path

It's so bad. The news people in the field are obviously so distraught watching people try to leave their homes through chest deep water, knowing more are still in the neighborhoods, in homes rapidly filling with water. The rescue teams can't get to everyone, and in many places the water is already too high for them to get through. I don't remember anything like this ever happening in Houston and it's sobering.

We're dry so far. It'll probably be a while before we hear about the gyms.

I don't understand why they have to have the news people standing out in the storms. I mean I get it, it's their job to storm chase, but they can do that from inside. I was watching yesterday just praying the one guy didn't just suddenly blow away....could you imagine?

It's all just so scary, it's such a humongous storm, and lasting for days is pretty irregular from the past hurricanes that have happened.

Stay strong Texas, we're praying for y'all!

Also checking in on you guys! We were hit by Sandy very hard a few years ago. Seems like nothing compared to this! Sending strength and prayers!

Just saw on the news that is is even worse than a few days ago. Also read a story about poisonous ants floating around on their dead friends. Stay safe everyone!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back