Parents Are Bar and Vault Fairies available?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Midget's Dad

Midget has Compulsory States this weekend. Still no mill Circle, evil thing that it is. She is so close though. Literally an inch from getting high enough. but she has been struggling with keeping her legs straight and together. If she could do that even without the Mill it would be very good.

Vault though has gone down the crapper lately. Always been interesting but her run is getting worse now because she is concentrating on it. She keeps looking at her feet and that throws her off more. Away from the vault she runs great, natural stride and good form, on the vault track it all goes away. The vault itself is hit or miss. LOL. the good side of it though is in the past the worse she does on vault in practice the better she does in the meet. Maybe that will hold true.

Luckily it is only level 3, I expect she will figure that stuff out eventually. But she can be so hard on herself.

We figure she has a shot at placing on floor and beam. Vault if the fairies poke her just right. Bars though are probably out unless something wild happens.

Sending her the vault and bar fairies and also the HAVE FUN AT STATES Fairy!! Hope she has a blast and that she can do her best routines for the judges. :)

My daughter at level 4 States last year as a 6 year old did 2 complete mill circles, she didn't get any extra credit, LOL. She was last on almost everything and didn't get any medals, but she had fun. :D I got her something special at the meet, just for doing her best and she did get the t-shirt from the meet which she was happy about.

Have fun and good luck!
Ah, the evil mill circle...that was older DD's nemesis for many months! She has it down now so we will send the mill circle fairies your way!:)

Good luck to Midget at States this weekend! The mill circle is very very evil indeed. Last year Liv started her L3 season without one and was scoring mid 8's then mid season got it only to start scoring in the low 8's. I never quite figured that out!?!?! Now a year later we are still struggling with the darn very evil circle!! heehee! Luckily dd does not stress and just figures she won't need sooner or later. Since she is training level 5 skills she "thinks" she's level 5. Of course I keep telling her YOU ARE STILL LEVEL 4 !!!!

Liv has states this weekend as well and is having the same issues as Midget. Can run beautifully any where but on the vault runway-lol! Her vault is in trouble as well as her mill circle. Let's hope those fairies come to both of our girlies this weekend.

Hope you guys have fun and make lasting memories!!:D

Bar and Vault fairies on their way! Fortunatley Alex has overcome her issues with bars and vault! Those are her best events usually! We could use some of the beam and floor fairies this weekend as this is our states as well in Kansas City.

Sending all-events fairies to Midget and Liv!! :wizard: Sounds like there will be lots of fairy dust floating around this weekend. Can't wait to hear all the meet reports!

I found a few fairies lying around that dd doesn't need anymore, so I will send them your way. Good Luck to your dd. Stick it and do your best!!! You'll do great.:)

I so hate that evil mill circle too !! Took DD months to get it.

Sending lots of fairies your way. Good Luck @ States Midget !!!! Just tell her to relax and have fun !!!

Bar and Vault fairies on their way! Fortunatley Alex has overcome her issues with bars and vault! Those are her best events usually! We could use some of the beam and floor fairies this weekend as this is our states as well in Kansas City.

Then an exchange it shall be. Beam and floor fairies on the way to KC.

I hope that the fairies find everyone who needs them! Good luck to everyone who has a State meet this weekend. Sending positive mill circle thoughts to Bella and Liv and good luck on floor and beam to Alex!!

Meg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back