delchev!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ahhhh i finally got my delchev! i started training it like, 2 months ago. it's been taking me awhile but i'm so glad i finally got it:) i should have started training a long time ago, because it's a d skill and i started working those awhile ago...but oh well. and now i start training piked tkatchevs. so hopefully that won't take me too long:) sorry for that little ramble. i'm just excited!

ahhhh i finally got my delchev! i started training it like, 2 months ago. it's been taking me awhile but i'm so glad i finally got it:) i should have started training a long time ago, because it's a d skill and i started working those awhile ago...but oh well. and now i start training piked tkatchevs. so hopefully that won't take me too long:) sorry for that little ramble. i'm just excited!

Congrats :)

Congrats! I was training delchev's for awhile but I just couldn't pick it up so i went back to tkachev's and toe on tkachev's. Good luck on the pikes! I'm sure you'll get it soon!

great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what level are you and how old?????????????
anyway great job and good luck!

GREAT!!!!!!!! how is the piked tkatchev going? :) good luck on further skills! where do you live? :russia: is where i live.

That's so great I don't know what that is though I'll go find out!:D:):confused:

I went and found out. That's a great skill so congrats again!

Last edited by a moderator:
it's going well i got it about 3 weeks ago. i can finally start lowering the weights of the ankle weights now thank goodness. thanks so much. i live in the US.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back