Parents Doctor update...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I talked to Beetle's Dr today. She broke her ankle almost 5 weeks ago... and today she was told she can start working back to Full Go!

She, of course, wanted to run out there and do a full floor routine! I, of course, wanted her to start with a tuck jump! LOL..

She did a couple BHS's.. a true dance through on floor. walked on high beam... did some vault timers on tumble trak...and all seems okay!

We talked to her coach as well. He thinks she will come back as strong as ever, that it was a quick heal and she is still "in the game'. Although, He did tell her before she got hurt he had plans to move her to L9 mid season. I think he said it to motivate her. I think she took it as, "if I didn't break my ankle, I would be a L9.."

I am a nervous wreck! The doctor reminds me that as long as it doesn't hurt, she is fine. Wish me luck, becaues I might need it this week LOL

LUCK & ((HUGS)) I know why you are nervous...I feel the same way after my DD broke her heel last year, lol

Glad she's back to bouncing around, it must feel good after so much down time.

I have been there too, DD broke the growth plate in her wrist a year ago. Once she was done with the cast (4.5 weeks) and the brace (4 weeks) she was cleared for full practice and I was a wreck. But she was fine : )

I'm so glad that she is able to start back to full practices! What a fantastic update! I'm sure that she'll be stronger than ever, what with all the conditioning. I look forward to hearing how her season goes. Wishing you lots a luck!

Go Beetle:bouncy::applause:

Kristi i know how you feel when DD got off her break from her wrists i was a wreck but they have never hurt again. i will keep you in my prayers for patience and strong nerves to make it through :)

Yeah for Beetle! It is hard for these gymmies to not do the thing they love! Glad she is back at it! Congrats on level 9! That is exciting!

So glad she is fully healed and back to training full force. I am sure she will do great, she is very determined. Hopefully she will ease back into training for your sake. LOL. These girls never cease to amaze me.

Great news! Prayers/protective fairies for her and for you continue . . .

Great news for Beetle, I'm sure she is itching to get back to where she was - it will come! I can only image how you are feeling and I'm sure I'd feel the same way. I hope Beetle has a wonderful season ahead of her. When's her first meet?

Glad Beetle is back to full training! I bet that it is nerve wracking when they first get back to regular training! Sending the "she'll be fine fairies" your way!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back