WAG Elite Canada 2016

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I thought it was in Edmonton on Jan 15-17, I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.
That is Elite Canada Screening.

I still haven't heard where Elite Canada will be, last I had heard there were still no hosts, but that was a couple months ago so it should be confirmed soon.

I'm wondering if CGC will bump Elite Canada screening to Jan then schedule Elite Canada for Feb because of the new changes for National Novice which is now JO 9..
That would be great if it was in Edmonton or the Maritime!
Thanks everyone! I will post if I hear anything

Our elite canada screening in Ontario is mid November and first week of December.
But for those kids who were HP last year - they don't have to go to screening this year.
But for DD - she is still going to compete at one of those meets cause there is no other meet closer to Elite Canada and her HC wants her to have at least one competition under her belt first.
I wish the screening in Ontario was sometime in mid January - and then Elite Canada mid February. That way they are not having to do routines so early and can continue with skills. But hey - Im just a mom :)
Its my understanding that Elite Canada is scheduled for the first week or second week of February.
They just need a home for it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back