Event Finals - Q

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
I am trying to book flights for Worlds.

How long do you think event finals and closing ceremony will be on the Sunday? The event starts at 1:30.

I am trying to book flights for Worlds.

How long do you think event finals and closing ceremony will be on the Sunday? The event starts at 1:30.

Okay this is so in the wrong forum. Will try to relocate to a better spot.

I am hoping it is done by 5pm, I need to get home for thanksgiving dinner!!

So if I book at 8:45pm flight...I should have plenty of time to get from the venue to the airport?

Sorry..I posted in wrong section... I thought I was in a section under "worlds"

Okay this is so in the wrong forum. Will try to relocate to a better spot.
I am hoping it is done by 5pm, I need to get home for thanksgiving dinner!!

So if I book at 8:45pm flight...I should have plenty of time to get from the venue to the airport?

Sorry..I posted in wrong section... I thought I was in a section under "worlds"

I have asked JBS to create a worlds forum. Then I will move all the threads there.

As to timing. For an 8.45pm flight, with carry on bags only and with online check in done. I would think you need to be at the airport by 7pm. So metro from the big O to Metro Lionel Groulx is about 30 minutes, then the airport bus is 45 minutes. Doable "if" it ends at 5pm. But of course we have no idea what the schedule is.

You for sure will have seen all the gymnastics by 5pm.

So the event finals for Sunday start at 1:00pm even though my tickets say 1:30. Wonder if they are going to re-print peoples tickets and send them out or email. I would be pretty bummed going there for 1:30 only to find out they actually started at 1pm.

Just last week they sent me the posted final schedule

http://mtl2017gymcan.com/en/the-championships/program

Flights booked, hotels booked... can't wait...

Wonder if they are going to re-print peoples tickets and send them out or email. I would be pretty bummed going there for 1:30 only to find out they actually started at 1pm.

Interesting.... I received PDF of my tickets when I bought them in November... the printed time for EF is 1:30. Guess we need to keep an eye on this.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back