Fairies Need for Double Shift

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

flippersmom

DD has two meets this weekend!

The first one in Friday at 8:00 am. This is the Pink Invitational which she has been so excited to attend. We will go up Thursday night and stay, it is a little over two hours away. I would get up and drive in the morning, but she'd be a mess if I did that. This is the furthest away this year and the only one we are staying over, so what the heck.

The second one is a rescheduled meet from the blizzard. It is Sunday at 9:30 am, and is only about 20-30 minutes away. This is a small meet, plus they lost some due to rescheduling.

I am just hoping so does her best. Her bars are getting so much better and she is working so hard on them, but they aren't consistent yet. I am hoping they appear at least one meet this weekend for her.

It is going to be a busy weekend!

Yikes, that is busy !!! Let's see I'll send the bars fairy, the let's get pumped fairy, the have a blast fairy, have a safe trip fairy and for mom the relax & enjoy and coffee fairies !!!!

Can't wait for the meet reports !!!!

Yikes, that is busy !!! Let's see I'll send the bars fairy, the let's get pumped fairy, the have a blast fairy, have a safe trip fairy and for mom the relax & enjoy and coffee fairies !!!!

Can't wait for the meet reports !!!!

I actually don't drink coffee - but I may have to start!

We are going to the pink too, but not until Sunday.

You might get out of the Friday morning, we are supposed to get a foot of snow.

Nevertheless, sending good luck and well wishes!

Snowbound

We are going to the pink too, but not until Sunday.

You might get out of the Friday morning, we are supposed to get a foot of snow.

Nevertheless, sending good luck and well wishes!

Snowbound

They've already sent us out an email saying if you are worried about the snow - come early! I have to drive the coach and she will not be ready until 7:30 Thursday night! Hopefully she can change her schedule, although I think the whole day Thursday sounds like it is suppose to be bad. Hoping we don't get snowed out of second meet! Our L5's are Sunday at 5:00 also! Good luck to your DD.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back