Favorites For London

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Amen to that one. That is what I like so much about it. It is so natural and looks easy even though we all know it isn't an easy sport at all. I love her beam. I love Onodi's FX from '92 a lot. I love the power behind vaults of all the gymnasts. And UB well there are too many to name. lol Hard to pick faves.

I agree that Raisman, while awesome, would have to beat Douglas and Weiber which that could happen if Douglas falters. Raisman has been so steady and if she hits FX I could see her medaling because she is so consistent. I think this AA is going to be interesting to say the least. Again it will be if who stays on and sticks landings. Sigh. It's sad that the sport has come down to the most difficult skills. So much harder than it used to be.

I definately think Gabby Douglas will medal on bars, her routine is amazing. I think Mckayla Maroney will medal (if not get first) on vault, and I think Jordyn Wieber and/or Ali Raisman will medal on floor. I'm not sure about beam yet, but I know that if Jordyn Wieber can stick her routine, she can get a really high score. :) Also, we just got Direct TV, does anyone know what channel the olympics are on? Thanks

I definately think Gabby Douglas will medal on bars, her routine is amazing. I think Mckayla Maroney will medal (if not get first) on vault, and I think Jordyn Wieber and/or Ali Raisman will medal on floor. I'm not sure about beam yet, but I know that if Jordyn Wieber can stick her routine, she can get a really high score. :) Also, we just got Direct TV, does anyone know what channel the olympics are on? Thanks

So you mean American girls will get all the medals? If that's the case there is no necessary the girls from other countries compete

Well no she was probably thinking individual medals and there are 3 spots for four events so that is 12 medals plus 3 for AA and 1 for team so that means sixteen medals up for grabs. She's being optimistic and there is no harm in that. Not sure I see Weiber medaling on beam. Time will tell though. Half the fun of the Olympics is picking winners from your own team. All fun and games. Although I am pulling for Tweddle to push through for a gold on UB. Hoping, hoping, hoping she wins a gold on UB. I would love to see Raisman pull off a gold on FX too. There is so much talent there it is hard to pick for all events. lol Just go with the flow. It's all good.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back