Parents First Meet Back from Injury

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She didn't miss a beat! Her form is beautiful and so is her smile!

She's such a little performer! And wow, what a great meet especially for having been out all summer. Way to go!

She must be so happy to be back doing what she enjoys :). Thanks for sharing and hope she a terrific season!

WOW! Sophia looks great!!! You would never guess that she had such a serious injury that required her to be out for 3 months. I guess all that summer swimming, camping and hanging with cousins was the perfect thing for her recovery!! Sometimes taking a break is the best medicine. Best of luck to Sophie for the season!

Wow! that was so beautiful! I can'believe that she was out! Her beam was beautiful! I also loved her sportsmanship! Good luck!

I am so glad Sophia is back in the gym and 100% healed! She looks really awesome! Has not missed a beat! I do love how she shows such grace when accepting her medals! Something many gymmies out there could learn from!

She looked great! And she definitely looked happy to be back - my little dd wants to know what Sophia's floor music is called. My dd likes to make up her own routines to the music. It definitely suits Sophia! Again, congrats.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back