WAG First meet :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

pinkos98

Gymnast
Hey everyone! Soo my first competition ever is next Saturday!  It's not that I'm new to the sport, but I'm new to competitions. [I did recreational gymnastics for around 9 years.....I have a different story than most ;) ] but anyway, what are things I should bring to the competition? (besides like my grips and water...) I'm competing USAIGC bronze ;)

My daughter brings water, a banana, a protein bar and a good luck charm (usually a stuffed animal). Of course, you did rec gym longer than she's been alive, so that may not be the most relevant advice. Have fun, be strong and GOOD LUCK!!! ;)

Definitely food! Especially if you're used to eating during practice. That's about all I can think of that's not particularly obvious. Good luck!

Bring spare hair elastics and a brush incase your hair gets messy or falls out. Also bring your team tracksuit as it can get cold before and after the competition.

My dd always brings a snack, water, a brush and comb, extra hairbands, extra snap barrettes, hair spray (we are very big on making sure that hair doesn't go anywhere!), and flip flops or slip on shoes (just in case she needs to run to the restroom). And, she always wears her competition warm up.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back