First practice with the team!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

FINALLY!!!

I had to wait like 3 months because they didn't want me to compete and they didn't want any non-competing team members (...) but yesterday was the last (non-state) meet of the year, so I get to come!! After all this time!!!

I'm sooo nervous, though. I hope I get along with the other girls...!

That's so cool! I remember my first day in team, I was like twice the age of everyone! But now there are some people around my age and I love my team so much! :) I'm sure you'll get along with them, as long as you're supportive of them and have a good attitude at practice!

I went really well! :D

The girls were very nice and congratulated me on getting on the team. Some of them didn't seem very serious about gym but that's okay with me; they were different from the girls in rec in that they didn't force their lack of seriousness on the other girls. We did floor, bars, and vault. The conditioning was a lot harder then in the rec class- I admit I cheated a little on pull ups (which I feel bad about) because I had never had to do that many before, but I will work up to it!! I can't wait for Thursday (the next practice) :)

I'm sad that I have to wait until October to compete, but at the same time relieved... LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back