WAG Floor music question...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymnast-mac

Gymnast
So I'm starting optionals this year as a lvl 7 and I'm working on picking out floor music. A lot of my friends say that I should get it off YouTube, but there are also floor music websites... what do you think?

Floor music sites are much easier! There are some great sites out there and the prices are reasonable.

YouTube is a great place to get ideas. I do the whole YouTube for ideas, purchase from iTunes, and cut down myself. I have a catalog of 54 options for the girls on our team to choose from if they want.

Floor music sites are convenient because often, you can get the music you want in multiple lengths or modes of transmission.

I would look at both music on YouTube and also floor music websites and see where you find music you really like. If you do choose music from YouTube and perhaps purchase on iTunes, you may have to cut it down to proper length, which can be harder that ot sounds. Itunes would be cheaper.

Please be aware that ripping music off of YouTube is illegal.

We do hope y0u'll check out our music. We arrange specifically for floor routines. You can hear three different length versions of every one of our songs for free on our website. No editing or ripping needed!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back