WAG Floor music - where do you get yours?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ali'sMom

Proud Parent
DD will be moving out of compulsories at the end of this season (either Xcel or L6 next year) and needs floor music. We were told to bring in 3-5 and let coach decide which would work best for each child.

She has been SCOURING energym, and of course has found no less than 40 that are her "favorites".
A couple seem to me that they would suit her floor style. Some make me smile, some make me say "there's no way she could do a floor routine to that". But none have yet to make me feel "That's the one".

Upon googling, I find many music sites, but none as easily navigatable as energym.

Can anyone give me a couple more sites to help us figure this out? (because, of course, DD believes she needs it NOW! ;) )

My last two floor routines have been to karaoke tracks I've edited down myself. Gives me more variety, especially since the main competition I go to sounds like the first few pages of results on Youtube for "gymnastics floor music" and I don't want to clash with anyone! ;)

My last two floor routines have been to karaoke tracks I've edited down myself. Gives me more variety, especially since the main competition I go to sounds like the first few pages of results on Youtube for "gymnastics floor music" and I don't want to clash with anyone! ;)
That's how I got several of mine... editing my karaoke tracks down.

Jumptwist. They are awesome, DD got custom one of a kind song from two tracks that she liked. They did
A great job combining them.

Thank you all!
I think we have a winner from Floor Express :)
I'm sure she will find 50 more on jumptwist and floortracks though.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back