WAG Floor Music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was looking at some floor music on a site called energym.com but when I looked at the prices I saw some floor music that was 1:20 Long and cost $52.00. Is floor music really that expensive

It's an investment. That's what I paid. Received two cds and no worry ordering from a reputable company. The music is top notch.

I don't like going to meets and hearing music that sounds like someone spliced it with their 1985 Magnavox tape recorder! :eek:

Lol, I paid $0.99 for OG's floor music... Got what I needed from iTunes and cut it myself :) ... then she did most of her own choreography with a little input from me and HC ... add in the cost of the CD that I burned it on to... $2.06 (including Tax). I was able to cut it further this year for the new time limit ... and I had leftover CDs from before, so cost was negligible.

If you use it for two years and have 8 meets a year, thats 16 meets which makes your floor music about $3.25 for every meet which doesn't seem like that much at all, especially if you count all the times you use in in practice! You'll definitely get your money's worth.

We had a coach that made our music for us so we paid for the choreography of the routine and the actual music all in one. It wasn't bad at all; it was like $200. We did not technically own our music though, so after we graduated or quit, the coach could and would use your music and sometimes your routine again for someone else.

It really is that expensive, unless you decide to get it illegally from youtube or something, but I personally would never do that because I don't think its the right thing to do. You can try looking at other websites like floorexpressmusic.com but I'm guessing its just as expensive.

If you use it for two years and have 8 meets a year, thats 16 meets which makes your floor music about $3.25 for every meet which doesn't seem like that much at all, especially if you count all the times you use in in practice! You'll definitely get your money's worth.

But when you put it this way it really isn't that bad. Think about all the other things you pay for at a meet. I'm sure if you add up two years worth it will be just as shocking.

The only other thing you could try is seeing if anyone has old music they don't want. You could change the dance but you would save a little money.

Hope this helps1

I was looking at some floor music on a site called energym.com but when I looked at the prices I saw some floor music that was 1:20 Long and cost $52.00. Is floor music really that expensive

Lol, when I did cheer, music for a routine was $250 or more, so when I saw the price of gymnastics music my thought was, "that's it?" It really is worth it for the quality of the music. We use Energym and love it!

Yes, it is that expensive but when you think about that cost compared to other costs of competing it is CHEAP!

Official floor music is expensive. My coach doesn't let us use precut music though. We always download stuff for free online or from iTunes and hen she cuts it for us. That reduces the cost and we get original music. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back