Parents Folding beam

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

aerials

Proud Parent
My daughter wants a folding beam for Christmas this year. I've looked at several and am unsure of the quality. Can anyone recommend a brand? Thanks.

Ours is a folding door beam from The Beam Store. DD is a level 3 and she loves it for practicing her level 3 routine!

Thanks for the reply. The beam store one is the one I'm looking at...Amazon has one for $85 but it doesn't have very good reviews

Ours from the beam store is great but it's pink and shows dirt. The only thing I would do different is to get a different color. Maybe purple, blue or even the leopard print

We have this combo

http://www.amazon.com/The-Beam-Store-Folding-Balance/dp/B00CFXDZPW/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1385502362&sr=8-19&keywords=folding beam with mat

I have been very pleased with the quality. We got it 4 years ago I think and it is still holding up great. The mats are awesome as they can be used separately or with the beam. Have to say though that the mats get used a lot more than the beam. Good for stretching and conditioning and basic moves. One of them lives under the pullup bar. No tumbling allowed at our house.

Edit: Also, we didn't pay this much for it but I didn't look around just now for price, just took the first link I found to the right thing.

We also got ours at The Beam Store as well. We have the leopard print and it's going on 5+ years of use. And it actually is still used. I actually think the flat fold out beam works better than a floor beam for home use.

Thanks everyone! I ordered the Beam store one through Amazon. I'm a prime member so I get free 2 day shipping.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back