GK Leo contest winner announced

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Me too! It would be nice if they had a few of the top 10 or so on display too. I know my DD entered and I have to say I liked her's better than this one and not because she was my DD. My DD had an animal print theme of various designs (tiger, lepord, etc) all over wish I could figure out how to show it here but I still can't get that to work for me.

thanks.

Well I think the USA one should have won. the others seem like ive seen somehthing like it before. Maybe except for the first one that was black with the color lines or blocks.

I liked some other finalists much better! I can't see older girls wearing the winning leotard. Oh well, maybe GK got ideas from those drawings and will create similar leos

If I was going to buy one for my DD, I'd think maybe the flower, the butterfly, the USA, or maybe that funky multicolored bar-code-ish design on the top left. For a team leo, I guess the flower or butterfly wouldn't be as appropriate. The one that won would not make the cut for me.

I saw those on FB too. I like the bar code one the best, it's something I would wear and is pretty unique. I also like the Olympic one. It's kind of quirky but at least it's original. The other ones are very pretty (esp the black and white one I could see a Russian gymnast wearing that) but just remind me of the millions of leos with different colored swirls on them.

I liked the bar code one which could be really beautiful if dont in the right way. i also liked the USA one. all the other ones seem like they have been done before. like bri said they just remind me of all the other swirly leos out there in the world right now.

After seeing the ones on facebook, I really like the one they picked best. i am a purple gal so that may play a part. I just think it's really sharp. It won't look veiny in real life (at least not if they do it right).

I really wish I would have paid better attention. I saw the coloring contest and thought it was just for little girls and they might win a leotard or something. that's what I get for skimming through messages.... oh well.

Cher LOL your description is both gross and accurate. Hopefully it will look better when it is actually made. I like the 2 USA ones the best.

I LOVE the black one and the butterfly one! The winning leo is not my favourite... I would pick the boy's singlet over it actually. Congrats to that girl though!

a girl was wearing a leo at gym today that looked awfully similar to the one that won.
if you made the veins a little bigger/purple......at least that is what i think
lcp-blznv-fullsize.jpg

I think they all look quite lovely. My favs are the graphic equalizer one (very original idea!), the flower/sun one (pretty!), and the two USA ones. The purple one is okay, but I just don't think it's very original looking. I guess maybe GK needed to keep in mind their manufacturing limitations.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back