GK Underwear

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

All Chalked Up

Coach
Gymnast
What we some good websites or stores where I could buy competition briefs and the bra with clear straps? I know GK has some, how do they fit/quality since I've read here that they're really thick.

I have a mock meet in early January (which I know that they will not arrive in time for) and a competition the end of January so I need to have them in relatively fast! Thanks for the help!

I know that our girls don't wear briefs in competitions and the bras with clear straps can nowadays be bought in most underwear stores - you may get a better fit by going to a store where they can measure you. Don't know if you have M&S in Canada but I know they do them, and a high cut microfibre brief might go under - like this

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Pack...r_1_33&nodeId=62805031&sr=1-33&qid=1324997922

hth

dance direct deliver quickly - if you look in their ballet section for 'unders and overs' they have bras and briefs that will suit your needs and cost less than similar items from GK

A local dance store would be good for getting what you need immediately, and the opportunity to feel fabrics and actually see the styles. If there aren't any near where you are, you could try some online dance apparel companies- dancewearsolutions.com and discountdance.com sell both dance wear and gymnastics leotards, so they might have what you're looking for.
Discountleotards.com- if they have what you need in stock I've heard they ship pretty quickly. You could also give GK a call and see how quickly they can ship, probably by the time you need it if they have the style in stock. Or the GK outlet might be able to help, just call with the product numbers from the GK website (Down East/GK Outlet Home Page).

As for GK styles, I know some people who don't like them at all, but they were the only thing that actually worked under leos for me. Fit well, stayed put, much better than anything else I tried.

We went to "Lady Grace" its a womans under garment store. They measured my DD for a great bra (but it was expensive) it doesn't have the clear straps but we went there with comp leo so she could try it on with the leo and none of the straps show at all. My DD needs support and the GK ones aren't much better than a stretchy T-shirt or an ace bandage - no support at all. The panties are higher cut and fit great too. She had the GK panties and they always end up showing but these others she has are great.

for the underwear (not bra's) I have heard that the GK ones are fantastic, I don't use them but my old teammate used to swear by them. I had some tan seamless undies with super high leg hole so it would never show, unfortunately they are too big for me now but they were from a brand called Jockeys. as for bra's i just wear one of the bras that I bought from cotton on body that has removable straps and came with clear or black straps so I use the clear.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back