MAG Good Luck at Future Stars Nationals!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

Mom2twingymnasts

Proud Parent
Good luck to all the boys headed to Future Stars Nationals tomorrow!! I hope everyone does their best and enjoys the experience!!

Good luck to all the boys going!
We arrived today, we drove! DS had a shaky practice on Tuesday, the day we left. That dang pbar routine! Hopefully he got all of that out!

Good luck to everyone competing. I was blown away by the talent at warm-ups today - absolutely amazing! I think we are going to chalk this year up as a learning experience : )

This is so exciting! My one kid wants to make Future Stars so badly. We don't have a program here yet, but the coach says he may start one next year, because my kid keeps nagging about it. We'll see how that goes, if it even happens.

After seeing a photo of his teammate with JOHN OROZCO, can you believe it, Mom!, DS is . . . let's just say rather motivated to get going with Future Stars.

Congrats, Momto2twingymnasts! And CalElite, your son should be really proud of doing so well. In my son's teammate's session, the scores were really, really tight at the top. He was less than two points from the top guy but didn't make the team. Stupid trampoline!

I'm sure the competition is fierce...our boys did very well, but the score differentials were really small. My hat is off to anyone who made Nationals!

Congrats to the boys who made it! I got to see mom2twingymnasts in person and her son looked great! My son came in 18th, just missing the team spot. He was so disappointed. It was pbars gaint/peach combo that messed him up. He loved the training day and in one of the sessions there was 5 Senior National Team Members "helping" and hanging out.

As a parent, I loved hearing Dusty Ritter talk about his own gymnastic career and the new changes to the Junior Elite as it relates to JO Nationals.

He loved the training day and in one of the sessions there was 5 Senior National Team Members "helping" and hanging out.

As a parent, I loved hearing Dusty Ritter talk about his own gymnastic career and the new changes to the Junior Elite as it relates to JO Nationals.

Ditto - my son loved the training and having the Senior men there interacting. The whole experience was amazing! DS is pumped now that he understand it better so fingers crossed we get back there next year.

Dusty Ritter was great! Seems very dedicated and inspirational - it would be nice to have him share his history with the kids!

It was great seeing LilHawkMom in person again and her son also looked great! Lots of talented little boys there!

Dusty Ritter was my favorite speaker as well. My son loves the workshop and was thrilled to get his picture taken with John Orozco and Paul Ruggeri. The whole event is very well done! Kudos to USA Gymnastics!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back