Good Luck Fairies needed this Sunday (1st Meet of the Season!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello All! Dani has her first meet this Sunday Dec 6th. We got the first session so it is a 7:30am registration time. Good thing she is used to early competition times! She has a couple practices this week to run through routines and clean up a few things, so hopefully this week will go smoothly. If anyone has any leftover fairy dust we could use some--you know, just for good measure :rolleyes:.

Also, some good news--this year the Mason Dixon League now has the largest number of gymnasts EVER in the program!!! This is really exciting to see this program growing and getting bigger each year :D.

Thanks in advance for the good luck wishes!!!

Sending Dani all the best luck for her meet. She must be so excited to begin her optional career. Lovely that the league is growing, this adds so much more fun to the system.

Fairy dust on it's way from Quebec. I can't wait to see her floor routine.

Good luck Dani! Sending some faeries out your way, but I'm sure you would do great even without them! Have a blast competing your optional routines, I can't wait to see the videos!

Good luck to Dani! Glad that 7:30am start time doesn't bother her, my DD did her first event at the last meet (early) sleep walking I think, LOL

Nice to see programs growing, we have a similar program here in NJ called JOGA and it seems to be very sucessful too. We are excited to be able to have that option to go to if she decides to do some other sports and wants to stay w/gymnastics without the USAG time comittment.

Sending you the fairies, but I think Dani will do awesome, can't wait for the report!

Good luck to Dani! Great news about the MDL growing. I think these programs are getting more successful everywhere. Here in Virginia, it's called Allstars and we have more girls than ever doing it this year. Anyway, sending lots of good luck fairies Dani's way!

Meg

So excited that Dani's competition season is starting!!! Glad luck & have fun!!! She's gonna rock as an optional! Can't wait to see the cute video I KNOW you're gonna make. I always love your vids!

Good Luck Dani !!! Sending fairies your way. Can you send them back the following weekend? DD has States and could really use some 9's !!

Great that the league is growing, love to hear it.

We are so excited for Dani and are sending her lots of good luck and all the fairies!!! So glad she is loving the MDL. I wish they had that here, would be perfect for Abby. All we have is USAG here. Though I have heard that prep-opt might be coming an option, it is so new that it will be awhile.

Can't wait to hear all about her meet!!!!!

Good luck to Dani. Hope she enjoys getting to show off her own routines!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back