Parents Good news

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Guenhwyvar132

Proud Parent
So my 4 year old was bumped into the next class, the one I'd heard such bad things about, but it's going amazing. First day in class she got her pullover for the second time (the first time was 6 months ago) she did it several times. Fourth time in class they did beam on the high beam only and she was brave and did everything they were working on. Her coach has been great and has good ways to keep them motivated. Yes occasionally they stand around while waiting for their turn, but she's happy and the class is longer and she's only 4. Most the girls are 5-7 in this class. Anyway I hope it keeps going well. I'm also happy they still have not been working on bridges except for the two short ones while they stretch. Instead they focus on perfecting handstands, cartwheels and fwd/bwd rolls along with building strength. The next class up is where they start back handsprings/walk overs etc. Anyway I'm just glad it worked out and an really excited that she has her pullover semi consistently now. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back