Grips help!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Everyone likes a different brand and it might take a couple pairs to figure out which one is right for you. I started out with English Bulldogs and am now in love with Ten-o. (dunno would say to get US Glove...). But Reisport is a respected brand. I would try to by them direct from the company rather than on Amazon (google Reisport grips and you should be good to go). As to size, you should go with the smaller size because the bigger ones will stretch too much and could be unsafe. HTH!

Hey! My favorite grips are Reisport and I love them so much. Their a great place to start, but you may have to try a few brands to find the best one. Also, ask your coach before you buy them because some coaches have recommendations or restrictions. I know my coach required us to start with velcro and he thought they were easier on the wrist to adjust, and then we could get buckle. You don't want to spend a bunch of money and have to go get new ones.
Always go the smaller size, because your grips will stretch out. If you get the bigger ones you will have to replace them much quicker because it is unsafe to use grips too stretched out.
Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back