Parents Gym Rep!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

taximom

DD and 2 teammates are away at camp this week! They are super excited and the only 3 girls from outside of Quebec this week! My house seems so quiet with only 1 gymmie home.;)
I like how close everything was at the camp and how helpful the camp staff were with carrying luggage :D
Here's hoping for a great week and lots of camp stories!

I know they'll have a blast, my girls have been there for a total of 12 weeks over the past 5 years, they have never had a bad week. Enjoy the peace.

Thanks Bog! I know they will have a wonderful week! The staff seems so eager to please! Thank-you for all your tips they sure came in handy!

Hi Bog! Did you get to the outlet in Reading? My dd's teammate is housing 2 campers from Quebec. They don't speak any english so it's been interesting. They're very nice girls, I think they're 9 years old. Hope your dd's are enjoying camp!

SUre did get to the outlet, got some great deals there, they have a ton of suits in fact I have never seen so many. What gym are the girls from who are staying with your friend? My girls are having fun doing gym in English for once!!!

SUre did get to the outlet, got some great deals there, they have a ton of suits in fact I have never seen so many. What gym are the girls from who are staying with your friend? My girls are having fun doing gym in English for once!!!

Hi Bog, I think the girls my friend is housing for the week are from Equilibrix. Do you know where that is? They had purple leos on on Monday and it had the gym name across the front. There are a bunch of girls from that gym at camp with 2 coaches who I believe are twin brothers. I think only one of the girls, who is staying with another friend of ours, speaks or understands any English. It must be difficult for them to communicate.

Hope you have a safe trip home!

SUre do know Equilibrix, we have a new member here this week from that club, her DD is about L7/8. It must be fun for them to go down to PA to train. A lot of people in Quebec speak only French, makes it interesting when they travel in North America!

My DD is at GymRep too his week. I'm sure she's having FUN...

Tomorrow is the last day. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

I picked DD up today at GYm Rep She was asleep in the car on the way back to Montrteal! She loved it there and is already talking about next year. Bog was kind enough to give me some first timer tips but wouldn't you know my umbrella disappeared from my trunk!
The staff were great with the girls and I'd bet that more girls from our club come next year! Hoping your DD enjoyed it as much as mine did!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back