Off Topic Gym Secret Santa

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

BPD304

Proud Parent
This year the older girls (level 7-10) are going to be secret Santa's to the younger girls (level 3-6). At the end of 2 weeks there is a gift exchange. There is a limit of $20 and it is requested no candy/food.

What would an "older" gymnast like??? Would they like Starbucks gift cards, mani/pedi gift cards, bath &body works items... It's been a few years (cough cough) since I was a teenager and my L3 just told me my ideas are lame.

Starbucks gift cards are always a big hit here! Fuzzy socks, basic hair ties (cause really you can never have too many!), itunes/google gift card, and any of the other ideas you mentioned all sound good.

My gym is doing a white elephant type of thing. Where each going to bring a scarf that cost $15-$20.

Stephanie

My gym does this as well, but its more random. Everyone writes their name, level, age and 3 things that interest them/they want that cost under or around $10. Throw everyone pre team and up into a box and you pick.

Back to the point, starbucks gift cards, dd gift card, fuzzy socks, hair ties, headbands depending on the girl, nail polish, perfume, etc all sound good to me! And I'm a teenager btw

We are doing secret sister but not as like a gift giving thing we have to write an encouraging note for the meet this weekend and nobody can know who wrote the note and then after our Christmas party we get to tell each other and we also find out the rest of our group that we are with for the rest of the season and we get to do fun things with in our group like go out to eat or go bowling or something

We are doing secret sister but not as like a gift giving thing we have to write an encouraging note for the meet this weekend and nobody can know who wrote the note and then after our Christmas party we get to tell each other and we also find out the rest of our group that we are with for the rest of the season and we get to do fun things with in our group like go out to eat or go bowling or something
I love this idea. On my DDs last day at one of her gyms everyone jotted her a quick anonymous note. Some of them were so sweet, and my DD still has it tacked to her board in her bedroom.

We had something like this and people also did:
those circle shape chapsticks
gel pens and black notebooks
Tie Fleece blankets
beanie boo stuffed animals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back