Off Topic Gymnast Gift Exchange

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Moxiegrl83

Proud Parent
At our gym's team Christmas party, there is a gift exchange. The thing is, it could go to anyone from a 4 yr old, to a 17 yr old. Any ideas? The cap is $20 I think. I've looked through pages of gymnast stuff on Amazon, and nothing has caught my eye. Well, stuff has caught my eye, but nothing I could get for the exchange, lol. They have some really cute medal holders.

A waterbottle full of scrunchies/hair clips and candy, a fleece blanket, and a gymnastics poster (frame included) have been some of my favorite gifts from gymnastics yankee swaps.

We had to get a gift to exchange at gym camp, with no idea of the age of the person receiving it. We sent one of those animal shaped pillows furry pillows. It was a fluffy cow. You can put it in the microwave to heat it up and use it as a hot water bottle or to hold to a sore back or tummy or just use it as a neck pillow in the car to and from the gym. It was really cute and went down a storm with the 13 year old who got it. Everyone wanted to know where I had got it from.

Nail polish and hair stuff are pretty good for that age span, maybe inside a cute cosmetics type bag or grip bag to help keep their gym bag organized. Some of the girls I coach like cute headbands for practice- either glittery ones or the braided Under Armour type ones.
Bracelets or necklaces, you can get some with gymnast charms pretty inexpensively. There are some here for under $20- My Happy Dance. Or you could check out etsy.com. If you just search for gymnastics you can find lots of pretty inexpensive gift items- headbands, jewelry, picture frames, pins, stuff like that.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back