Parents Gymnastics Pins

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

TwinMom410

Proud Parent
Hi! My twins are Level 2, and they just competed in their 1st meet. One got 1st AA and the other got 4th. I am so proud of them!
I saw a table with pins to buy. Are the pins popular? They had all different kinds. I missed out on buying them because I wasn't sure what they were. I wanted to know for next time.
Have a great night!

Some girls like them and put them on their gymbags (it also helps differentiate the matching bags at meets).
Before buying them at meets, i would suggest pricing them online so you dont overpay IF you decide to get them...
just remember ONE pin per accomplishment (only 1 1st place AA no matter how many times it happens).

Here is 1 site for comparson:
http://www.ten-o.com/Gymnastics-Collector-Pins.html

My dd likes them for her bag. We’ve gotten some of the ones for specific accomplishments (e.g. made states or regionals or 9.0 on an event), but mostly likes the ones that are unique for the meet. I consider it sort of a souvenir.

My dd likes them for her bag. We’ve gotten some of the ones for specific accomplishments (e.g. made states or regionals or 9.0 on an event), but mostly likes the ones that are unique for the meet. I consider it sort of a souvenir.
Lol, I knew I forgot something in my reply... was going to mention the "unique to the meet" pins.
For Y Nationals, a meet pin is always in the goody bag they get so we have a few of those - each with the different theme and color scheme.

My ds likes them. He has a few, but he always gets a pin when we travel to some place new for a meet. He adds it to his bag. Kinda fun....

Mine gets a Level pin when she moves up. She has them on her bag. The gym does this.

My dd loves these. She has one for each level and each major accomplishment. She puts them on her competition gym bag.

Gymnastics pins are not a thing here, and I am glad of it. Whenever I volunteer at a Girl Scout event I think I spend about a quarter of my time chasing after pin backings.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back