Parents Hello......Let me finally introduce myself

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

taximomma

Proud Parent
I realized I have never formally introduced myself even though I have made a few posts. So here goes…… I am a very proud momma of a DD who is 10 and a DS who is 7 years old. DD is training L5 with hopes to compete this season (darn those bars). This will hopefully be DS first year to compete as L4….more on that in another post. I guess some would consider me a “lurker” however I have never done it to be disrespectful or in a mean spirit. My apologies :(. I am new to this sport and I often come to CB to learn. I find myself wanting to post/comment but usually back out because I am a newbie and do not have the knowledge in gymnastics. So, here I am! My goal is to contribute more as I know I have appreciated everybody’s input and have learned from others experiences.

Welcome to CB! This is a great place to learn about all aspects of the sport. I think back to some of my early posts and realize how ignorant/naive I was, but the best ways to learn about the sport are CB and just living it. The more you give to the site, the more you get from it.

Welcome :). You came to the right place -we are all still learning about this crazy sport lol and we learn from each other so feel free to share!

Welcome! Has someone accused you of being disrespectful? I'm fairly new as well and still do more lurking than posting. Mostly that's because I'm still so new to being a gymnastics parent, and I'd rather limit my posts to the times when I can give a thoughtful response based on actual experience. Right now I'm still in the learning phase, so I read without posting if I have nothing worth adding to the conversation. One of these days, though, I'll be so full of myself you all won't be able to stand me. :p

Thank you all for your kind words!

No, curlymop, no one has accused me of being disrespectful. As I have been "lurking" I have come across posts where it has been mentioned. That is all, nothing in particular. I am just ready to participate more and use this resource more. CB has been very helpful!

Welcome! I too am fairly new and do much more reading then posting. I have even done a lot of back reading. So we are kind of in the same boat. Though I haven't formally given an intro yet ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back