Hello

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I just found this site and have fallen in love. I have a 5 year old daughter who has been in recreational gymnastics since she was 18mo but finally talked her Daddy into letting her compete this year. She is currently competing Level 2. She literally eats/sleeps/breathes gymnastics. If she isn't in the gym she is practicing at home. She is dying to move to Level 3 but because of the amount of practice that is involved my husband said no to Level 3 this year but he won't be holding her back soon because she is now being allowed to practice Level 3 skills and is ecstatic:rolleyes: Hope to be an active member and learn a lot from you more experienced moms!

Welcome to the CB. Great to have you. My dd is also a 5yr old L2. She is always doing gymnastics. And loves that they are starting to up-train her a little for L3 next season. I personaly just want to get her through this season, let alone thinking about next..lol

I agree with getting through this season. Last meet was beginning of JAn and she FINALLY got on the podum and actually won GOLD on every event. She was beyond excited. Wonder how it will be next meet in a couple of weeks if she doesn't win (little nervous). I ws just glad this meet divided that ages up appropriately and didn't put her with 7 year olds. Good luck to you and your DD. Hope she excells and continues to love it.

Hi! Welcome to CB. I have a 5 year old level 3 (they don't do level 1 and 2 at our gym). I love this age. It's been so fun watching her learn new skills and see the joy in her face when she gets something for the first time. My daughter hasn't had any real meets yet but they'll do some in house meets starting next month, I believe. They don't compete outside the gym until Level 4. I look forward to hearing more about your daughter! :)

Welcome! I have a 5 year old level 2 as well (but not a competing level2, they don't compete level 2 at our gym.) Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have!

Welcome to CB!! I have an almost 5 year old. he's in the preschool gym class. His coach said today she will be sad to see him move into the boys' rec program because she really likes having him in her class. I said, why move him? he looks like he's three anyway! lol. I also have two older gymmies that are both on the level 4 team...I hate to tell your dh, but if he's complaining of the hours for level 2...oy!!! ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back