Help with a project about the 1996 female Olympic gymnastic team?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am having trouble thinking about what to include in my research paper. I'm trying to get info on each girl, and the coaches and I'm having trouble finding information on Amy Chow, Amanda Borden, and Jaycie Phelps:confused:. What should I include and any info on anyone expecaliy on the ones mentioned I would love you forever.

Amy is a Medical Doctor practicing Pediatric Medicine in california and she is currently diving. i think she wants to try to make the national team. she is single.

Amanda owns a gym in arizona. she recently married and a family is sure/soon to follow.

Jaycie and her fiance moved from colorado back to indiana last year. they own a gym. no date on the marriage just yet.

Amy's former coach is the head coach at arkansas.
Amanda's coach was Mary Lee Tracy who owns cincinnati gymnastics.
Jaycie's 1st coaches were byron and teresa holden in indiana and then mary lee tracy.

Amy is a Medical Doctor practicing Pediatric Medicine in california and she is currently diving. i think she wants to try to make the national team. she is single.

Amanda owns a gym in arizona. she recently married and a family is sure/soon to follow.

Jaycie and her fiance moved from colorado back to indiana last year. they own a gym. no date on the marriage just yet.

Amy's former coach is the head coach at arkansas.
Amanda's coach was Mary Lee Tracy who owns cincinnati gymnastics.
Jaycie's 1st coaches were byron and teresa holden in indiana and then mary lee tracy.

You are a gymnastics rock star, dunno.

naw...that would be Marta. i just get around...:)

and by the way, so credit is given, Amanda was introduced to gymnastics by the City of Dayton park district program. she was pretty good, and fierce too, when she joined CGA.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back