hi

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

sportsmom22

Proud Parent
I am a sahm mom to 2 very active little girls. kj is 10 and plays softball (fall and spring), volleyball, and basketball. ab is 7 and competes level 4 gymnastics. We started in the gym when kj was almost 5, she began to compete at age 7 and competed level 4 for 2 years. The first being a "developmental" year. She moved to level 5 and realized she wanted to try other sports so she left competing but stayed at the gym. ab started gymnastics at 5 in an advanced preschool class. She moved to a level 3, developmental class and competed that last year. She is competing level 4 this year. Her birthday falls bad this year. She has to compete as an 8 year old, but will not be 8 until 6 days before the state meet. It's going to be a tough year for her. She came in 2nd at her first meet--it was VERY small, only 3 girls in her group. She came in last at the last meet in everything except beam (next to last) and bars 7th. She is not competitive at all so this didn't bother her a bit. In Arkansas, they place all the girls at most meets, so she still got a trophey.

WElcome to Chalkbucket! I hope you found the parent forum and post there--we parents do a lot of our chatting there :) Good luck to your DD on level 4 this year. While it may be tough for her, it sounds like she's got a great attitude and is in it for the fun, not the trophies--love that!

Hello and welcome to CB! This is a great place to share and ask any and all questions. I too have level 4 gymnast she is 6 years old and has one last meet in Feb. She is currently training for level 5 and TOPS. Hope to see you around the parent forum. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back