Hi!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

HappyMom

Proud Parent
I just discovered CB - what a fantastic resource! I'm so glad I stumbled on it! :)

I'm a mom to 2 girls (young 4 and young 6)...both are in rec gymnastics right now. We just started gymnastics this year with them and they love it! My oldest has taken to it like a duck to water and has progressed quickly. They talked about putting her on preteam mid year, but it would not fit in our schedule at the time. So they moved her to a smaller class with 3 coaches (and 3 kids) where she got to work on some tougher skills. She'll be on preteam starting this summer though. :)

I'm sure I'll be on here a lot...learning, asking a zillion questions, and being thankful that there are so many fantastic gym parents, coaches, and gymnasts to answer my questions. I look forward to getting to know everyone! :)

Welcome, and congratulations on joining the wonderful world of being a "gym mom". It's great to hear your daughter loves it so much and is getting to opportunity to join pre-team. I have noticed that there is a lot of knowledge here on this site so I'm sure any questions you have will be quickly answered.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back