High school gymnastics starts tomorrow !!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymgirly1

I am so excited !!!!I start high school gymnastics tomorrow im so excited I don,t know what to expect i just wanted to say this its kinda a ....pointless post sorry i just told everyone i can tell right now i just wanted to share ill have updates tomorrow !

That is so exciting! I wish our state, or more states for that matter, would adopt a gymnastics program.Here, unless it's football related there is just not much funding for it. My oldest son swims for the high school and last year the state did away with the diving which made me sad as a former diver/gymnast.

Without giving away your information can you give me an example of which states have a gymnastics program in the high schools?

Even here in Virginia, it varies from county to county. Of course it is all budget driven!!! The county we're in has girls varsity gymnastics, the one right next to us does not, but then the one on the OTHER side does...

Have a great season!

And in Wisconsin, it varies. If a district has it at all, it is often combined. In my school district for an example, we have 3 high schools that combine to form one gymnastics team. It's actually pretty rare to have a high school with its own individual team.

Oh good luck! I'm sure it will be so much fun!!

You're so lucky you can do gymnastics at your school, all mines has is a kelvin frame and a couple of one inchers. Seriously!!!

I do high school gymnastics :) Its super fun and A LOT less serious than club. Its cool how you can do whatenver skills you want and just put them in a routine :p I miss club because of how strong and flexi it made me... but whatever youll have fun :D

Have a great season!

And in Wisconsin, it varies. If a district has it at all, it is often combined. In my school district for an example, we have 3 high schools that combine to form one gymnastics team. It's actually pretty rare to have a high school with its own individual team.

I do gymnastics for high school in Wisconsin and we do have our own individual team, with I'd say around 20 girls on it. It is pretty fun and way less strict and stressful than club but it's fun none the less. :)

Have a good season!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back