How do I post a video?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

nettyinpa

How can I post a video that's not done through YouTube? I do not have a YouTube account and for personal reasons I don't want one. Is there any way to post one without it? I tried to click on the upload video under the submit a video link but I got an error saying I wasn't allowed to do it. Any ideas?? TIA!

I know one of the parents here uses vimeo. I think it might be teamdad? Try sending him a message.

I think I did it!! I set up a URL on Vimeo. I forgot to bring my camera in today to upload videos from her mock meet on Saturday. I posted videos from her very first mock meet. It's definitely not the greatest quality video. I am definitely in need of some classes! ;) The link below should hopefully work.

http://vimeo.com/nettygymvids/videos

That was 2007. She just turned 6. I actually found some videos of her first developmental (level 3) meet, too. It was an in-house meet but it was a big deal to her!! I forgot to mention that her nickname is Wookie, so that's why it's in the video titles!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know. I look at her now and she just looks so mature out there. Hard to believe she's only 8.

She's amazing! I can't believe her scores are that low! I've seen much worse routines scoring 9+s! I love your videos, she makes L6 gymnastics really look beautiful :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back