WAG I fell on the beam at states and still made fourth.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

Sarahthegymnast

I know I should be excited and all, but if I hadn't fallen on the beam I would have won 1s aa and first on beam. (It was a spectacular fall as wellI grabbed on to the beam and hung on, so I didn't touch the ground) and I got a 9.0. The winner got a 9.45 so I would have won! I also won second on vault and third on bars, so I know I should be happy, but I'm really disappointed because I would have won a trip to cirque de solie. And even worse, I lost first place on vault because I took a tiny step(0.1). I really can't believe it. What should I do? FYI it was my second year of gymnastics, and first year xcel gold. (I skipped bronze) oh also i might not make it to regionals

You should be happy because you had a really great meet and this shows that you're ready to learn more challenging skills. Congratulations!

There's absolutely nothing you can do about it, so disappointment, regrets and "what ifs" are completely wasted emotions.

Well done to you, you did a great job and you should be really happy with your placement. I have a DD who most likely will come dead last at every meet this year. I'm sure she would be beyond thrilled with all those places!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back