WAG If you could pick any US meet.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We went to Charleston Cup last year. It was a good meet and my daughter was excited to see Randy from Flip Fest run the awards. Wasnt fond of the awards taking place out in the hall/walkway.... No real space to sit as there were a lot parents and hard to take pictures as the kids were on same level as the parents (who were all crowded and trying to take pictures) and there was no podium. I hope that makes sense. My daughter did well-2nd AA- so that helped leave a better overall impression of the meet. ;)

Has anyone done the Sundevil Classic? Our gym may do that as our big out of town meet.

We are in AZ so this is one of our "regular" meets. I am not sure it would be a great travel meet. The meet is always well run, but we are not fans of the venue. My dad says it looks like a barn, and i don't enjoy the bleacher seating! Also a bit distant from all that is fun to do and see in AZ!!

I didn't go. Just the girls (i have a boy). but it was a fun meet. That being said, we had about 4 girls come back injured. Said the equipment was not good. One of our level 10s broke her foot because when she punched for a skill, she actually went thru the floor. I think 2 others were injured on vault. can't remember all the details, just the braces and wraps and casts lol. They had a great time in Mexico, but the meet itself was not great.

I didn't go. Just the girls (i have a boy). but it was a fun meet. That being said, we had about 4 girls come back injured. Said the equipment was not good. One of our level 10s broke her foot because when she punched for a skill, she actually went thru the floor. I think 2 others were injured on vault. can't remember all the details, just the braces and wraps and casts lol. They had a great time in Mexico, but the meet itself was not great.

Yikes...:(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back