Off Topic I'm off on holiday!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

marie83

Coach
Judge
Reaction score
My chap and I are off to Rome on Tuesday - just for 3 nights, but I can't wait! We only booked it yesterday! Neither of us speaks Italian - Hopefully we'll be able to get a cheap phrase book, and we'll have to hope the hotel staff at least speak English!

We're arriving at 9.30am but check in at the hotel isn't until 4 - do you think we'll be able to drop our luggage off at least to be able to do some sight seeing without a bag? We're not taking much anyway, but it'd be easier if we could drop it off. I've looked at the hotel website and the website we booked it on, but can't find anything about this! Is it normal to be able to do that? I know I've done it in this country before, but not abroad!

For sure you will be able to drop your bags at the hotel early, we do it all the time on our travels. It is very common for tourists to do it. Just be smart and do not leave valuables in your bag.

Make sure you have some travel insurance.

I am beyond jealous, I have been drooling over Rome for this past few months, I really want to take the family there next year. I am keeping my eyes open for flight sales.

I do expect a trip report! Ciao!

How incredibly exciting and fun!! Have a wonderful and safe time! Pics, please!!

Lucky devil - should be nice and warm still but not too crowded !, you should be able to drop your bag off no trouble. Wear sensible walking shoes and have a lovely time xxx

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back