WAG In between sessions at P&G's?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymSurvivor

Coach
Gymnast
I will be going up to PA for the P&G Championships. I have tickets for the Jr. And Sr. Final day on Saturday. I'm super excited as I've never had the chance to see elites compete before!

My question is, the juniors are at 2 I believe and the seniors at 7:30. Are you expected to clear out the arena in between sessions?
Also does anyone know approx. how long these sessions might be?

If it is like the US Classic they do make you clear out of the arena between sessions. The sessions are about 2-1/2 hours each. I know there are a lot more Juniors than Seniors so I am not sure how they are going to handle that. At the Classic they had some of the Juniors compete in the Senior session (but they still got scored with the Juniors). Have fun! I am so jealous!

Yes, at Classics we did have to leave. We went to a nearby restaurant for a bite to eat and then came back. We were able to get back in about an hour or so before the evening competition started. Have fun!!

I did the same thing you're doing last year at P&Gs and we did need to leave but there were a bunch of things you could do (merchandise and AUTOGRAPH opportunities with certain gymnasts). We also got something to eat and still had plenty of time. Have fun!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back