Parents Ingymmom

• Thread starter Thread starter M23K's
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
M

M23K's

DD and I have been watching for new comp videos of A. Will you be posting some soon? She is an amazing little girl. DD11 asks me daily if any new clips are up.

I too have anxiously waited to see A's new meet vids.....She is such a darling and love to see her perform. She is just Amazing!!! please please please post her new meet vids please......:p

I'm not gonna lie - I checked youtube this morning to see if there were any more "A"mazing videos!! DD and I just love her! :D She's definitely a favorite!

Only 7 and she has an awaiting fan club. LOL. I am always happy to see something new from her. She really is an amazing little gymnast. And so adorable, too! :D Hope all is well with you guys and that she is having fun competing!

Thanks so much for your very nice comments :o

I had planned on doing a whole little montage for each meet - I love doing this soooooo much ha ha. But everything has been crazy, crazy, crazy and I have just been too busy! I will get it together, and get them up next week (I hope). Thanks so much you guys for thinking of her - I know she (and I both) adore all of your girls so much as well :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back