Parents Instagram Kids

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I received a message from a moderator of one of the private social forums here stating that I had been removed from the group for sharing screen shots from the group...I have NEVER even posted in said private forum (it's the rants and raves forum) nor have I EVER shared screenshots or anything else from CB anywhere else (yes, I am a member of the facebook group that is being spoke of here). I have sent her a message asking her to please provide proof to backup her accusations. I would really like to know why I am being accused of something that I did not do and would like to see proof to back it up.

I have to say infinitely worse then the OP of this thread, is the CB member who fed this person the screen shots. Isn't that a huge violation of the rules around here?

That a member who was cleared to get into a social group screen shot and shared outside is a big problem. I would rather hope that person will no longer be with us.
Ok, now I get what's happening. It never occurred to me that someone would/could do this.

I received a message from a moderator of one of the private social forums here stating that I had been removed from the group for sharing screen shots from the group...I have NEVER even posted in said private forum (it's the rants and raves forum) nor have I EVER shared screenshots or anything else from CB anywhere else (yes, I am a member of the facebook group that is being spoke of here). I have sent her a message asking her to please provide proof to backup her accusations. I would really like to know why I am being accused of something that I did not do and would like to see proof to back it up.
First whether you post or not has nothing to do with having access to a group or taking a screen shot.

Next, I will trust the moderators and staff at CB to handle the situation

Ok, now I get what's happening. It never occurred to me that someone would/could do this.
Anyone can. Anyone with any sort of moral or ethical boundaries wouldn't. Clearly whoever did it has no sense of right or wrong.

First whether you post or not has nothing to do with having access to a group or taking a screen shot.

Next, I will trust the moderators and staff at CB to handle the situation
OK, I should reword that, I never was even IN the group, I never accepted the invite that was sent to me. I requested to be in the group but never did join, so I had no access to anything that was posted in that group. I would really like a response to the accussations that have been made against me. The sooner the better.

OK, I should reword that, I never was even IN the group, I never accepted the invite that was sent to me. I requested to be in the group but never did join, so I had no access to anything that was posted in that group. I would really like a response to the accussations that have been made against me. The sooner the better.

@FlippinLilysMom , there are other "flippin...." members, maybe you were tagged by accident?

I have not been mean or agressive, I simply asked in a post to please stop bashing IG kids in this forum . I know people know who I am , that's ok . However I was not the one who posted screen shots of the bashing from this page onto a fb page to be clear.. , I was simply sent them from someone , someone else posted them into FB. I believe this is a group of adults as to why I posted on here asking for respect. I understand Instagram is mostly children and I do not engage with the bashing on IG because arguing with kids is a waste. I thought coming here to adress adults would be respected but I was wrong. I do respect the gymnastics community, however I see the respect is not mutual, and that is ok, so there is no point to continue to respond or engage in this thread. so I will discontinue with this post , I do no know how to delete things from here or if that is an option even , so If you feel that it is inappropriate please delete it . Thankyou :)

@FlippinLilysMom , there are other "flippin...." members, maybe you were tagged by accident?
I truly hope that is what it was, I am sitting here with my heart racing, I have never once shared anything anywhere from CB, nor would I ever. I really just want a response from the moderator so that I can clear my name. I adore the people that I have "met" through CB (a few who I have been lucky enough to meet in RL) and I wouldn't want anyone to think that I was untrustworthy in any way.

More than this, I have finally worked out that this person, who screenshot posts etc. Took them in one of the private social groups, so they were included in a private group that is supposed to make posting safer for everyone, then they literally took private posts and put them out to strangers. This makes me extremely upset. No kids could see that discussion, it was not open to the general public either. Any discussion that happened there was between members in a small private forum.
I read this post to imply that "this person" who screen shot posts and put them on facebook is the OP, is that what you are saying?

I think you have a skewed view of this board from someone who wanted to bash it. I remember the thread, and although people did not agree wtih the IG for little girls, or the way some were being used, they did say good things about the kids and asked lots of questions about some of the "sponsorships" they have. This board is very supportive and helpful. You were send things from a private group where people are supposed to be able to be a little more free and able to say what they think. If you stick around and read more, you will see that the board is not like that.

You did come in rather abruptly, and I think that rubbed people wrong. You seem knowledgeable and able to provide some insight to this board.

I have not been mean or agressive, I simply asked in a post to please stop bashing IG kids in this forum . I know people know who I am , that's ok . However I was not the one who posted screen shots of the bashing from this page onto a fb page to be clear.. , I was simply sent them from someone , someone else posted them into FB. I believe this is a group of adults as to why I posted on here asking for respect. I understand Instagram is mostly children and I do not engage with the bashing on IG because arguing with kids is a waste. I thought coming here to adress adults would be respected but I was wrong. I do respect the gymnastics community, however I see the respect is not mutual, and that is ok, so there is no point to continue to respond or engage in this thread. so I will discontinue with this post , I do no know how to delete things from here or if that is an option even , so If you feel that it is inappropriate please delete it . Thankyou :)
If you know who posted these to Facebook can you please let me, or at least the moderator of the rants and raves forum, know who it was?? It was NOT me! Thank you!!!!

Reactions: sce
Yes I can tell them , if I can figure it out lol I am driving . Thanks :)

I have not been mean or agressive
True. Many of your posts in this thread are filled with what appears to be sarcam (granted, we may have all misunderstood, as we cannot hear intended vocal inflection or see intended body language) and that can be construed as passive aggressive.

I am not even part of the private social group where the screenshots took place. I had no clue what you were even talking about. Your very first post to us was perceived (at least by me) as you coming in and telling us all what to do and painting us all with the same paintbrush--ALL of us were guilty. The vast majority of us don't know who you are and had absolutely NO idea what you were talking about. You can't honestly be surprised that people became defensive.

I read this post to imply that "this person" who screen shot posts and put them on facebook is the OP, is that what you are saying?
A new member wouldn't have been able to get to the social group, with out being admitted.

What is that saying.....
When people show you who they are. Believe them the first time.

Now all of a sudden you are trying to redeem yourself. Because the gymnastics community is also a small community. That barn door has closed.

And respect is a 2 way street. Your initial posts showed none. Which is incredibly surprising for a coach/owner. The coaches around here simply do not behave as unprofessionally as that.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back