Parents Instagram Kids

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would never bash or criticize a child...

Now, might I have a strong opinion on the parenting a child received and the actions that parent takes? Yup.

The interesting things...

The FB group self-identifies as the CRAZY moms of gymnastics (No further comment needed on that)

And that FB group specifically says that it is a private group and to not share any information/photos without getting permission ahead of time. (So apparently courtesies like that only apply to her and those who agree with her.)

And why did IG delete her original account in the first place?

I don't know or care who she is. I am never on IG (CB & FB already suck up enough of my time). But if the screenshots aren't taken down, she will have proven that she has no respect for this community and deserves to be banned.

I was just about to post of screen shot of exactly this!
See highlighted...

Attachments

• IMG_7203.PNG
    IMG_7203.PNG
    363 KB · Views: 230
Reactions: sce
I think she meant it as more of a hypothetical statement and not an actual dig on someone's profile pic.
It was directly after ldw's post. Whose profile pic is her child leaping. I obviously cannot say for sure that it was a dig, but that's how I took it. I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt though, so hopefully I am wrong.

Yes . This :)

You made a second account here just to post on this topic. No you are not the person who stole the information from a private group and posted it publicly. I have no idea who that is, but they will be banned when I have actual proof.

Making a second account is totally against the rules.

You made a second account here just to post on this topic. No you are not the person who stole the information from a private group and posted it publicly. I have no idea who that is, but they will be banned when I have actual proof.

This account was not just created

This account was created in 2016 I'm not sure how to access any other account

No - i just checked . I do not have any other page .
And that's is not true - I just logged into that account with the hope that the password was the same and it worked . This is why that account was never activated . Because I never received an email to activate because I spelled hotmail wrong . So no I do not have two accounts nor did I just create this one .

Attachments

• IMG_0188.PNG
    IMG_0188.PNG
    213.1 KB · Views: 107
Did not look. But sure know there are two accounts registered to the same email address.
That is not true because I never received an email for that page because I spelled the email wrong - as I just shared.

No - i just checked . I do not have any other page .

The account was made in January 2017 and it was last active in March, your email addresses are identical, and we know that is your name. But as I just received photos of what you said on facebook to one of our members "that is you were going to find her and her house", now that is pretty threatening. I told her to keep the photo as evidence. You simply cannot threaten people and them not be bothered by it.

This has been a very strange experience.
Enlightening, but strange....

Between the odd comments, surprise revelations, texting / typing while driving, mis-identifications, palpitations, unusual tone of the posts, etc.,
let's move on and be the Chalkbucket we know we are.

Maybe consider an admin lock or delete, with posting a friendly reminder to all of some of the guidelines / rules of the site.

my two cents

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back