DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Nico

Coach
Proud Parent
Judge
I still get this 'internal server error':
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I already tried different pc's on different networks.
I do can reply on a thread...

Thanks for helping out!

Any idea when this problem will be solved?
I still can't post any 'longer' threads (but by far not as long as some of the threads I read here).

Thanks!

Any idea when this problem will be solved?
I still can't post any 'longer' threads (but by far not as long as some of the threads I read here).

Thanks!

Have you tried using a different browser? I used to have huge issues with Internet Explorer, but never with Firefox or Chrome.

Are there other people having this issue still?

On my iPhone with the app-
Every time I open it. I hit ok & am able to view the app fine after that.

The app is currently "out-of-date"...I will hopefully get it updated this week. After that...Apple has to approve it...which can take a week or so.

You can use the FREE version of Tapatalk for now...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-community-reader/id307880732?mt=8

ChalkBucket will be discontinuing Tapatalk support and moving only to our app once our app is upgraded.

Oddly enough it just happened to me. Using IE.

Typed two short paragraphs to respond to a post. Got the error as a pop up, removed one paragraph and it posted just fine. Tried to edit to add second paragraph, no dice.

Tried in Chrome and the same thing happened. Ended up making two separate posts to answer. Weird.

Oddly enough it just happened to me. Using IE.

Typed two short paragraphs to respond to a post. Got the error as a pop up, removed one paragraph and it posted just fine. Tried to edit to add second paragraph, no dice.

Tried in Chrome and the same thing happened. Ended up making two separate posts to answer. Weird.
Looks like the same error indeed.
I tried on different browsers and both on pc and Mac...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back