WAG Is My Meet Scores on vacation?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kimute

Proud Parent
I'm just wondering if anyone knows why My Meet Scores isn't updating with recent meet results. We had a meet a few weeks back, scores were submit to My Meet Scores, but they still don't show up. Is it just off season?

Thanks!

I've been submitting a link for our State scores since December, to no avail. For whatever reason, they have sessions 5-8, but not 1-4. And alas, my daughter was session 1 ;(

similar problem here - DD session left out of Optional State scores reported...but then, they usually only have about 1/2 of DD meets reported - makes her progression look a little wonky...

Yes, we've had experience with My Meet Scores only loading 1/2 of a meet. I can understand missing an entire meet, but loading scores from only 1/2 of a meet just confounds me...

So glad it's not just our state. My Meet Scores never added scores from several early season meets our gym went to (back in Nov thru Jan), even though they did in previous years. And, also saw the "part of a meet" issue mentioned above. But other meets are poste

I think of My Meet Scores as our more reliable website. They have not reported a meet here and there over the past few years, but I have wondered if it is because they scores were never reported to them, or they just didn't post the scores. They tend to be a bit slow, though- sometimes not posting scores till a week or two later.

We have more trouble with Meet Scores Online lately. Anyone else? It seems that around the time they redesigned their website last fall to be more tablet-friendly, (2013) we have many had meets that never got reported.

I wish someone would purchase My Meet Scores and really do it justice by running it right. I would even be willing to pay a reasonable subscription rate to the site if it were accurate and included as many meets as are submitted. Also if there was a way to contact someone to fix obvious errors.

I wish someone would purchase My Meet Scores and really do it justice by running it right. I would even be willing to pay a reasonable subscription rate to the site if it were accurate and included as many meets as are submitted. Also if there was a way to contact someone to fix obvious errors.

they're in Provo...you didn't get it from me...

I much preferred MeetScoresOnline before their change. It was much more user friendly and actually worked much better on my phone and tablet. Now it is a very frustrating site.

My Meet Scores for our area never has boys' scores and only has some of the girls' scores.

One weird thing, the first year my son competed My Meet Scores did have a few of his scores; but then last year anything online about boys competing in our area seemed to have been deleted.

Have any of you had Meet Authority at your meets? I've been to two meets with them and they are phenomenal. Live scoring with placement and everything. Although sometimes it's nice to go into the awards naive and unknowing. :)

has anyone else noticed that there are often names listed in gyms that don't exist on mymeetsscores.com? when you click them, it pulls up something random.

i've seen it on multiple gyms, but for example, our gym has about 20 names that don't belong to our gym and all of their high scores are the exact same, so its obviously an error.

it makes you wonder how reliable the entire site really is.

Beyond the Scores app is awesome. Very accurate with live scoring and easy to use. You have to purchase a meet to follow it, but the fee was small and worth it. I would rather pay .99 to $1.99 for up to date information than a mymeetscores fee since they rarely post on time and are often mixing up scores. One meet of ours had last years kids and scores under this years meet.

My "favorite" with MyMeetScores is that my daughter is listed twice - same gym, but one with her name in all caps, and the other with regular upper case initials. Not a big deal, but the meet that has the all caps doesn't show up in her history...

I have 2 dds competing and when you click on either of their names, it pulls up someone completely different from another gym. When you look at the meets under this girl, it will show the meets my girls went to and the scores, but there are many other meets too. Weird!!

My "favorite" with MyMeetScores is that my daughter is listed twice - same gym, but one with her name in all caps, and the other with regular upper case initials. Not a big deal, but the meet that has the all caps doesn't show up in her history...

I've noticed that, too. If a name is misspelled, or entered just a little bit differently, the scores get entered as a completely different person. (from your experience, it sounds like the entries of names is also case-specific) I wish they had a way to catch those errors. We've been lucky so far that Daughter's name has not been misspelled, and all her scores are in one place. (knock on wood)

Now that I think about it, perhaps the missing meets are because of name misspellings?? Hmmm...going to go check...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back