WAG Is there a list of national gymnasts and their floor music?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ali'sMom

Proud Parent
USAG posted a transformation Tuesday with Kyla Ross on the beam at 2013 Worlds.
Whoever was on the floor at that time has my daughter's floor music, and I'd love to know who.
We've never heard her music anywhere, and I think it's kind of cool that someone who made it to Worlds had it!
Thanks!

Do you know if it was from the beam clip was from event finals? Or the team competition? I feel like you may be able to internet slooth this. Here is a link of those from Floor finals that year you could search their 2013 world floor routine and see if its one of them. Or if you could determine the event rotations you could see what team was on floor while USA was on beam and narrow down the potential people that way.
http://www.gymnasticsresults.com/worlds/2013/wag/ef4fx.html

Oh thank you! I"ll do some sleuthing with that.
Unfortunately though, it was a video from podium training, so I can't tell rotations so easy.
But thank you for that link! I might get a chance to google!

From looking around USA was in the first round of podium training, so you need to find the podium training list and work out who was on floor while USA was on beam, then you will be narrowing it down to four gymnasts.

Had a look around at Kyla's podium training videos and their is another which shows the gymnasts in their qualification groups for training

Here is the Start list
http://www.gymnasticsresults.com/worlds/2013/wag/startlistc1.pdf
So it might be one of the girls who started on bars.

I have heard that floor music fairly often especially around the time when Bond was popular/new.
Thank you!!! I had no idea it had anything to do with Bond. We had never heard it, nor have we ever heard it at one of her meets. We thought we were quite original - LOL!

Yes! that's it!!! That's a much longer version, but that's it. Fuego.

Wait, was the group/person named Bond, or was it from a James Bond movie? (Gosh, I'm pretty sure that sounds very "out of it"! LOL!)

A violin group.
Here are their other songs that were well used in gymnastics

Hollie Vise performed a nice routine which some considered to be a little too mature for her age.

I love the music they use in James Bond movies. I keep suggesting to my kid. She keeps saying no.

If you like strings, The 2 Cellos are very cool. Classical and metal :cool:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back