WAG JO scores?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

shelovestoflip

Proud Parent
I can't seem to find the scores. Trying to follow a few girls! I checked myusagym as someone suggested (using chrome) but it just says loading and nothing comes up!

any suggestions?!

I was able to pull it up in firefox but not ie. for some reason, the jr A is not coming up but all others are there

There were several girls in the 1A session I was trying to follow. I hope they eventually put those scores up.

I saw on Instagram that Annie Beard of Texas Dreams won the Jr. A all-around.

I hope we get the full results soon!

Reactions: sce
I was able to see everything just fine earlier. I am using the myusagym app on my iPad but now it just says there is an error loading. Maybe we are breaking it :(

Reactions: sce
Are junior A scores coming up for you? Other sessions are showing scores but Junior just shows zeros.
Did you ever find the Jr A scores? JR A was listed twice... One link had the scores (session 1a) the other link was empty(session 2a).

There's definitely something going on. My app crashed twice but now I see results for all groups except for Junior A. Junior A was perfectly fine at several points in time when I checked yesterday.

The scoring system was messed up they were flashing vault scores old school style for a while yesterday

I can't seem to find Junior F results? The app definitely needs a lot of updates before they use it again. Are the scores posted anywhere else? We have a friend's daughter in that group and wanted to see how she did.

Is it the app or is it Metroplex, the gym that hosted the Nationals meet? Because I noticed metroplex's scores from January's meet are missing from MeetScoresOnline too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back