Parents Just a little brag

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

L

lilgymmie7

I just wanted to brag on my DD's successes academically. She is in the gym for 16 hrs a week and has managed to focus quite well in school. Her mid term grades are all A's and one B! Her B is at a 91% still great if you ask me! She is a first grader and is so happy she now receives grades. As young as she is, she has already told me that she wants to get all A's. I was feeling guilty of her time at the gym and wondered how it would effect her schooling. She is so determined both at school and in the gym. She really is showing me how much she can handle on her own.:)

that's awesome!

I have found that gymnastics and school works really well for us. She knows she needs to have homework done and keep up grades to continue at the gym. It's created a great work ethic ;)

I love brags :) and especially academic ones! :D

Thank you Jessmom. I am so proud of her and I do the same thing with DD. School always comes first.:) Gymnastics is a great motivator and in a sense regulator of DD's time management abilities.

I agree.

I think having the set daily schedule really helps set a good work ethic foundation.

She comes home from school. Eats snack. Does homework. Read. Changes into leo. Off to gym. Comes home. Bathes. Eats. Sleeps. Repeat.

She doesn't have time for anything else during the weekdays.

Congrats, lilgymmie, on your smart lil gymmie :D

Great job! Thats awesome. Thats the kind of brag I like to hear!!!

I checked the website today and DD's B went up to an A! She is really happy with herself, so is Mommy. Thank you all for being so kind! All these gymmies have so many more talents than just what we see in the gym.:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back