Just joined...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello all..I've been perusing the site for a couple of weeks now and decided to join in. I have an 8-year old dd (will be 9 next month) who we think will be competing level 6 this season. She's been in the gym since she was 18 months old and has never once considered leaving. This will be her 3rd year on the competitive team. Our gym has a very laid-back, family-centered philosophy which works well for us right now. We're not really in a hot-bed area for gymnastics, either. We're having a lot of fun on our gymnastics journey right now and look forward to sharing our experiences!

Welcome to CB! Great site with a lot of insight and wonderful people. My gymmie is 9 years old and a level 7. She has three wonderful siblings, 2 older brothers and one older sister. We are a busy family with baseball, lacrosse, and gymnastics. Welcome!!!

Welcome to cb! It's good to have you here. :)
We are also a busy family with 4 active children, one who is a gymmie. She's a 10 yo level 8.
Have fun here! :)

Hi and welcome to CB. My DD is 10 and L5. Her gym has decided to do a full year of Prep Op instead of Compulsory in the fall and Prep Op in the spring this year. So, for now she will be competing Prep Silver. She may or may not move to Prep Gold in the spring.

Good Luck to your DD.

Welcome to CB!

My Dd is 11 yrs old and will most likely be doing a 2nd year at level 7. She worked hard all summer long to ge ther L8 skills but has not been able to master the Yuerchecko vault. She has everything but that and our gym will not let her compete any other vault.

I hope that you enjoy site. :)

Hi Kamgymmom-welcome! My gymmie is also L6 this year and is very excited to start her season next month. Wish your gymmie a good season and lots of fun :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back