Justin Spring Proactiv?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey guys! I haven't posted in a while and didn't see any on this, so hopefully it hasn't been posted already! I was watching tv and saw a commercial for Pro Activ, and Just Spring was on it! The weird thing though is that only his first name was showed, and it didn't really seem as he was advertising as a celebrity. Anybody hear about this?

I know I was just watching tv and saw a commerical. I didn't get to see a name but I looked up and I swore it was him! Did it say a name? haha I have to try and rewatch the commerical. :)

I have some friends who've tried ProActiv. Mixed results abound. The ones for whom it wasn't effective.. well, what they've told me is less than printable.

Works fine for me :) My sister used it for a while and all of a sudden it stopped working, which has been known to happen. It does tend to dry out my skin, but when I stay with it consistently (which I should do more..) it works very nicely! Much better than other brands

I saw him!!!!!! It is weird how they dont tell you who it is... but i have never tried proactive... i find the drugstore facial morning scrubs quite effective.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back